New York, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies in the United States and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCQB: ABML) issues environmental and building permits for the pilot lithium battery recycling facility in Nevada Click here
- Viscount Mining Corp (CVE: VML) (OTCQB: VLMGF) (FRA: 7VM) drilling at Silver Cliff indicates potential for a high grade zone outside of the current resource area Click here
- CO2 GRO Inc (CVE: GROW) (OTCQB: BLONF) (FRA: 4021) announces the sale of its CO2 Delivery Solutions system to a British Columbia-based licensed cultivator for commercial installation Click here
- Hill Street Beverage Company Inc. (CVE: BEER) is adding industry veterans Frank Vizcarra and Monica Zaragoza to its board-level talent Click here
- Plurilock Security Inc (CVE: PLUR) (OTCQB: PLCKF) ended fiscal 2020 with a strong cash position of CAD 1.7 million as license revenues increaseds click here
- First Mining Gold Corp (TSE: FF) (OTCQX: FFMGF) (FRA: FMG) is offering an additional land package near its Springpole Gold Project Click here
- BetterLife Pharma Inc (CSE: BETR) (OTCQB: BETRF) (FRA: NPAU) has filed for patent protection for an implant designed to mitigate excessive psychedelic dosing effects Click here
- Renforth Resources Inc (CSE: RFR) (OTCPINK: RFHRF) (FRA: 9RR) welcomes the latest drill results from the flagship Parbec project, which is expanding mineralization Click here
- MedX Health Corporation (CVE: MDX) (OTCMKTS: MDXHF) (FRA: 9MH) sees sales growth in skin products in 2020 as the group continues to expand internationally Click here
- American Manganese Inc. (CVE: AMY) (OTCQB: AMYZF) (FRA: 2AM) is preparing the cathode precursor for production testing as part of the lithium-ion battery recycling processs click here
- According to NexTech AR Solutions Corp (OTCQB: NEXCF) (NEO: NTAR) (CSE: NTAR), unaudited preliminary sales and gross profit increased three-digit year over year in the first quarter Click here
- Loop Insights Inc (CVE: MTRX) (OTCQB: RACMF) works with NielsenIQ to provide brick and mortar retailers with tools to create bespoke, data-driven customer experiences Click here
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (TSE: SVM) (NYSEAMERICAN: SVM) (FRA: S9Y) has issued three new exploration permits on the Ying project for areas of “major mineralization” encountered Click here
- Gold Resource Corporation (NYSEAMERICAN: GORO) (FRA: GIH) reported net income of $ 2.5 million in the first quarter and said gold production was in line with quarterly projections Click here
- Dalrada Financial Corp (OTCQB: DFCO) starts development of LikidoHOME water heater to increase energy efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions Click here
- Golden Arrow Resources Corporation (CVE: GRG) (FRA: G6A) (OTCQB: GARWF) sees significant gold intervals on the Esperanza property in the Flecha de Oro gold project in Argentina Click here
- Predictiv AI Inc (CVE: PAI) (OTCMKTS: INOTF) (FRA: 71TA) Road Hazard Weather Telematics app that was acquired by Skelton Truck Line Click here
- Nextleaf Solutions Ltd (CSE: OILS) (OTCQB: OILFF) has granted a European patent for its closed loop cannabis extraction process Click here
- According to ESE Entertainment Inc (CVE: ESE) (OTCQB: ENTEF), esports squad K1CK is teaming up with the Portuguese football club to launch the FIFA 21 global tournament. Click here
- Green Battery Minerals Inc. (CVE: GEM) (OTCMKTS: GBMIF) (FRA: BK2P) says a large-scale cleaning process “goes as planned” to build a test battery Click here
- PlantX Life Inc (CSE: VEGA) (FRA: WNT1) (OTCQB: PLTXF) Launches New PlantXpress Membership Plan Click Here
- Essex Minerals Inc (CVE: ESX) (OTCQB: ESXMF) (FRA: EWX1) agrees to acquire its Australian joint venture partner KNX Resources in an all-stock deal Click here
- Cabral Gold Inc (CVE: CBR) (OTCPINK: CBGZF) (FRA: C3J) announces new drill results from recently identified gold veins for its Cuiú Cuiú project in Brazil Click here
- Vicinity Motor Corp (CVE: VMC) (OTCQX: BUSXF) (FRA: 6LG) wins a $ 4 million purchase agreement for four buses from Simcoe County, Ontario Click here
- Australis Capital Inc (CSE: AUSA) (OTC: AUSAF) publishes a company update highlighting strong fiscal year 2021 revenues thanks to ALPS and hopes for legalization in New York Click here
About Proactive .
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges and supports executives in intelligently connecting with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message digitally and in real time to the right audience, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting, and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies worldwide.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million dedicated private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on proactive websites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialized news sites, extending our reach to networks that press releases may find difficult to penetrate.
• We create company websites individually from the ground up and offer customers and their brands a modern online presence and the latest insights into effective SEO strategies
• Our reporting is highly valued on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further improve our online presence and reach through sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what sets companies apart from the crowd by conducting in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email [email protected]