A Pennsylvania man has pleaded guilty to charges of raping two young girls at their homes and a local hotel, according to York County prosecutors.
Ramon Antonio Zaragoza, 38, of the 300 block of West Poplar Street in York City, entered the lawsuit on November 30, according to court documents.
He was accused by the then 12 and 14-year-old girls of having sexually abused them over the past four years York daily record reported in 2020 citing multiple affidavits.
Zaragoza has been accused of numerous sexual assaults by the two girls, who told authorities he threatened to hurt them if they disobeyed him, police said.
The guilty plea comes more than a year after the following charges were originally filed, according to court documents.
- F1 Legal sexual assault: 11 years older
- F2 Child incest – complainants aged 13-18
- F2 Aggravated indecent assault – compliant less than 16
- F1 Involuntary deviant sexual intercourse Person under 16 years of age
- M2 Offensive person under 16 years of age
- F3 Corruption of minors – accused aged 18 and over
- F1 Unlawful Contact with Minors – Sexual Offenses
- M2 Criminal Solicitation – Offensive person under the age of 16
The incest allegations stemmed from the fact that the girls were allegedly asked to touch each other’s genitals, YDR reported, citing police.
He pleaded guilty to two counts of involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, indecent assault and corruption of a minor on Tuesday, according to the prosecutor’s release.
Zaragoza previously admitted touching the older victim’s genitals but denied having had any inappropriate contact with the younger victim, according to police.
He is scheduled to be sentenced by President Maria Musti Cook at 9:30 am on March 29, according to prosecutors and updated court documents.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice’s free daily emails and news alerts.